The new PRO-BLU™ 933™ wire connector was developed with the installer’s needs in mind. The PRO-BLU™ design incorporates a range of features that makes installation easy and painless, even when installing multiple wire connectors.
• Made of durable polypropylene resistant to temperatures up to 125°C (257°F)
• Wide range of wire combinations: #22 to #8 solid or stranded
• POSI-GRIP™ surface, finger-friendly plastic
• Ergonomic twisting wings
• Rounded secure edge
• Approved for 600 V maximum copper building wire and 1,000 V maximum in signs or lighting fixtures
• LIVE ACTION® variable volume spring
• Designed and manufactured in Canada
Click HERE for more info.